The EcoCentre offers highly engaging, knowledgeable speakers and workshop facilitators with a range of specialist expertise for your event.
EcoCentre staff are experienced in public speaking, radio and television appearances, workshop facilitation, panel and table discussion facilitation, leading experiential workshops and events and event MC-ing.
Speaking and workshop topics include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Local and global environmental and sustainability issues, solutions and developments
- Local biodiversity, including urban flora and fauna, urban green spaces and corridors
- Citizen science and marine ecology of Port Phillip Bay
- Environmental education, pedagogy and experiential learning for all ages, including Early Learning
- Integrating sustainability into the school curriculum
- Educational and general well-being benefits of nature connection and nature play
- Behaviour change for sustainability
- Waste management and zero-waste lifestyle, including living plastic-free
- Not-for-profit start-up, development, capacity building and governance
- Community building, community engagement and development, including volunteer management
- Urban agriculture and community gardens
- Women in leadership
Click here to have a look at who's who.
Contact us for bookings and prices