2020 bookings now being taken
Our award winning excursions provide hands-on, inquiry- focused educational experiences for P-12 year levels.
St Kilda Botanical Gardens, EcoCentre and St Kilda Beach (including the penguin colony) are our outdoor classrooms, where students learn about History, Geography, Science, Indigenous Perspectives and Sustainability. Learning occurs in context within the local area, exploring real places and real issues to understand and take action for our wildlife, habitats and Port Phillip Bay.
Our most popular excursions are:
- Port Phillip Bay and Marine Ecosystems - food webs, adaptations, urban development
- STEAM/ STEM focus on marine plastics - nurdle clean-up design technology
- Beach citizen science - shell transects and data collection
- Sustainable living - waste, water, energy, gardens and food
- Waste, recycling, composting and worms
- Water and waterways
- Ecosystems (local and urban biodiversity and species adaptations)
- Indigenous Perspectives
- Coastal Erosion
- Livable and Sustainable Cities
Chat with our Education Team
9525 3102 or email@example.com
Your topic, number of students, year level and excursion dates will greatly help the excursion booking process.
"Perfectly pitched for the kids' learning." - Primary teacher
"The students talked about the excursion the whole walk back to school!" - Secondary teacher
"The [Early Learning Centres] all have glowing praise for Sharron's work." - City of Port Phillip